Chapter 1: Chronicles Of A Zulu Kasi Princess (Page 2)


Her body was petite with an hourglass structure that made every piece of cloth looks elegant and classy. Tshepo had been with her for years even though the dissapearing act is a norm that Lindiwe got used to. He is the father of Lindiwe's last  two children yet he is not prepared to introduce her to his family. Tshepo was the father of lies and he had a way with words.


"Look at my princess, wow come and kiss papa" mara o ntirang ngwanyana wa mo Zulu. As Lindiwe entered into a  white BMW S6, the smell of new mixed with a male purified scent Tshepo was wearing greeted her. Aowa today I'm taking work  off day just to spoil you my beauty queen. Ke go gopotse, he said brushing her thigh qualifying her to agree to the proposal. 

Eish today we have a class exam, Lindiwe said pretending to be a disciplined student who never skipped class. No sweetheart, I will get a doctor's letter from Thabo, remember my doctor friend. 

Driving slowly to town, playing Zonke's songs and chatting as usual like they woke up together. The sun came out shinning inside the car, making Lindiwe feel lazy, content and loved. Princess, don't sleep there's this Italian restaurant I want to take you to. Please open the cooler box there's ice tropex and drink.


Lindiwe hated the fact that Tshepo treated her like a girl whereas she has two children with him. Nothing that he said was new, the same old, same old. After one bottle of pink ice tropex, Lindiwe sat upright positioning herself to talk. So, where were you all along Tshepo? 

I'm sitting here thinking you take advantage of me, you come randomly at times you don't call and check your kids. You know that I'm staying no mam ncane, she's tired of supporting your kids. She paused, and a sense of relieve wore her. 

Princess I lost my job but now things are going in the right direction for us. Lindiwe said with disbelief, "us". Yes you and I , mina na we my Zulu Princess. Don't be confused, I'm preparing to take out damage, lobola and take you same time. We moving in no Sihle as well, cause she's my child le yena. What is yours is mine my princess, ke e gapa le namane. That's why I want to buy you lingerie, do nothing to you but just watch you naked and honor your body. Lindiwe was mesmerized, she smiled.


The car stopped in Brooklyn mall parking and they started kissing.

Comments

Popular Posts